Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finding right purpose

After my Saturday experience I can tell that it does not matter what you say but how you say which means how you feel when you interact with others. Almost everywhere you are learned to tell right things however they do not teach you how to share those things. After what is happening that you know a lot, however you do not know how express what you want to. Did that happen to you? I can confirm that it happened to me before.
Now I understand that more important is how you feel, because people feel what you communicate more than actual words you express. I can share my experience from this week.
Every day I was trying to feel better, it means I backed my mind with positive thoughts. I did not think about myself, what I have or do not have (things I cannot change). During last week I putted into my mind that my desire is help people get better value, I believe in myself what I do and in my service and I have faith that I will meet everyday people who I can help out. I was focusing on their feelings more than on words they were expressing. I have not been thinking about myself but about others. Now I can confirm that it is better for you and for people you interact with. Again I have to repeat the best way how you can improve (help yourself) is helping others.
So if you want to feel better, help other feel better. I will continue work on that. My purpose is being happy, improve myself and pursue my dream with goal to help others. Today I had seen great video of Simon Sinek, where he talks about finding purpose in service. When you find time to watch, check out that video. I liked it, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment