Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first week after break

First week of my second half internship is behind me and if I would have to evaluate myself, I did not do well. Of course I could say myself it was just first week after 1 month break, however I do not. I am in control myself, so it means, I am responsible what happened to me and for my results. I cannot look at reasons which I do not control. I am responsible for my thoughts, emotions, feelings, triggers which make us who we are and how we behave to others and it means our influence to others. This week I will work more efficiently, try to be in control of my thoughts patterns during all day and do not give up at end of day.  Work day has 480 minutes and I cannot know if I succeed in first minute or last one. Only what I know that I have to believe in positive result, have faith and desire what I am doing and of course be persistent. Those are abilities which help me get my goals. Our trainers told us that when you are not doing well, be grateful, that is the best way how to get from that, so I would like to thank for opportunity being here, to my family, friends and people I admire. I want to thank as well one person who I met recently during my holiday because that person is really unique to me.  I set up goal for this week that every day when I wake up I will start day with gratitude. I am looking forward to new week, because it means new people, new opportunities and self development. I attach one video I have seen recently, I think it is amazing because show how world is amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment