Thursday, July 26, 2012

Running, Socializing, HavingFun All In English

Hey people recently I have written a post about starting up a community. If you didn’t read, I would encourage you to do that.

Instead of just talking and thinking about it I have decided to act. I love running and being social. So I decided to connect these two activities. While I was living in USA I saw that many people combine them, run with friends and have fun. I want to try it here too. So I would like to start this community to meet new runners, have fun and being social. So let s have fun while running and meeting each other. Plus I would add that we can talk in English. I am sure you would agree that the best way how you can learn is that you will not aware of that you are learning. .


"You migh thinking why to join?" You can choose reason but because you can





 + Boost your confidence
 + Improve your health
 + Relieve stress
 + Have fun
 + Meet new interesting people
 + Use English language 







 I love hearing from you all so feel free to leave  comments or email me in English :) matus.tomasik@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. so when is this run to Slovenia gonna happen ??? :) I would love to join you jogging team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man i wish soon, however i need a lot practise i found out :)

    ReplyDelete