Sunday, January 15, 2012

I love...

...my life. I would like to share with you recipe I prepared today. Because it was so delicious I tell you what was that and what I added there so you can prepare the same for yourself, it is really easy. It was simply just fish and potatoes...

but what matter is that I added special ingredient- desire and passion. I did it because I love cooking and that is why it was so tasty. I realize that the best things are those we do with desire. I know that it is not possible to do everything with like that however I should try more. Life would be better for all of us. This is my last day of winter break and as I was cooking I was thinking about everything what happened to me during that time.

I can say that happened a lot and I can be thankful for everything mainly because I was doing the most of that with desire, passion and love. I met a lot of new interesting people with whom I stay in touch because they became my friends. I did things which I have never done before some good, some bad, but never mind, because I was doing it with love, passion and desire.  I realize that life is beautiful and everything what happened to me either good or bad everything is happening for reason. Sometimes we cannot recognize from where we are if it is good or bad however when you do it based upon your desire, I am sure it will be good at some point. I believe in law of attraction, I am more than sure only you can attract people, things tangible or intangible so it means we are in control what happens to us.

Tomorrow I start and I do not know what will happen in next 6 months, however what I know that I am in charge of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment