Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome, let start!

Welcome everybody!
For those who do not know me or did not hear about me a while, let me introduce myself. My name is Matus Tomasik intern, freelancer keen on enterpreneurship, business, books, travelling, self development. Since i have been taking internship for sales and marketing in USA my values, beliefs and opinion changed rapidly. THE CONTENT of my blog will be stories, photos, notes, sites i want to share with you which helped me on my way to become who i am nowadays. I will write about my self improvement efforts. Of course my way where i want to be is still far away from where I am now. But it does not matter because i am on my way. Let discover what can help us and how we can get whatever we want to. I created this blog for two purposes, it should help me to stick with everything i want to and on the other hand it helps you to see like every person can do anything if he uses tha basic principles and rules. So as you can see there will be a whole lot of things to check out here. I look for your contributions, because the best way how you can help yourself is that you help others. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment